- This event has passed.
Wild Spring Yoga Retreat with Charlie Morgan
20 April, 2018 - 22 April, 2018
Friday April 20th – Sunday 22nd April 2018
We are so excited to celebrate Spring with the wonderful and inspiring Charlie Morgan for Wild Spring Yoga Retreat at Poundon House.
Charlie hosted both the Autumn Light I & II & Winter Glow Retreats with &Sister – and all retreats had rave reviews! Our guests love their yoga classes with Charlie – her Vinyasa Flow morning classes are truly exhilarating.
The yoga retreat is from Friday 4pm to Sunday 3pm and will incorporate Opening & Closing Ceremony, Daily Yoga classes, countryside walks, meditation, treatments & massages, delicious food, and above all relaxation & re-energising all within the surrounds of Poundon House.
The costs are:
Twin or triple space £425 pp
Solo Room £595
This yoga retreat retreat is over 2 nights to give you a blissful relaxation experience at Poundon House and it will be a wonderful way to celebrate the emerging Spring.
What your Wild Spring yoga retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespoke Wild Spring Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Charlie Morgan;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
– support from Charlie, Sophie our chef and Alicia; and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.
More about Charlie Morgan
To spread the love & true benefits of yoga, as a lifestyle, as far and as wild as I possibly can. Making people smile and laugh along the way, opening their minds and hearts, inspiring and empowering them to swallow their fears and fulfil their dreams. I believe that everyone should, and can, live a life they love
Charlie’s yoga training
I have been practicing yoga on and off for 15 years, coming to it initially from a workout perspective. Following a life-changing trip to the Himalayan Yoga Institute in 2011, I decided to leave my job as an Assistant Buyer for The Disney Store and deepen my knowledge of yoga. In 2012, I became a certified teacher in Bali with WLYA – The Wise Living Yoga Academy (affiliated to The Yoga Institute of Santacruz, Mumbai, India – the world’s oldest organized yoga institution).
I cater the type of yoga I teach to the needs of each individual. However, my public classes involve an innovative and forever changing style of dynamic vinyasa flow. Although extremely fast-paced at times, I am a perfectionist when it comes to correct body alignment, the synchronisation of movement and breath and the importance of a sumptuous, meditative relaxation. My classes are down-to-earth, fun, creative and challenging, but at the same time accessible, maintaining the philosophy that ‘yoga is for all’.
Click below for the schedule and more info on the retreat:
Please email email@example.com for more info on the retreat