The healthy and safety of our clients, team and venue environment is a number one priority. Therefore, we have implemented safety policies to correlate with all current covid-19 government guidelines. So we can focus on the body, mind and smiles during our classes knowing we are keeping safe. We have:
- Implemented health and safety measures so when you attend and &Sister event you feel safe, welcome and supported.
- Ensured our team is up-to-date with covid-19 government guidelines and are free to support you in any questions you may have.
- Focused on extra cleanliness, hygiene and strict no equipment sharing for our classes.
- Reduced guest numbers and will practice in a large, open space to support social distancing.
- Seen to that every class is a space and place for you and our community to relax, practise yoga and focus on the self.
- Informed guests of and collected the necessary information to ensure all events are as safe as possible.
- Please note: A mask must be worn when you enter the Marquee and walking to and from your mat until outside. There will be a space indicated for your mats to be layed out with 2m social distancing between each space.
To keep up to date with Gov. Guidelines see HERE.