SOLD OUT – Yoga retreat with Charlie Morgan Friday 29th – Sunday 1st December 2019
November 29 @ 4:00 pm - December 1 @ 2:00 pm
Winter Glow yoga retreat is now becoming a regular annual retreat for Charlie at Poundon House. Do book in advance as these always sell out.
It is also a beautiful time of year at Poundon House, golden and crisp. Retreating with us is a unique experience and one that will stay in your favourite memories forever.
More about Charlie
To spread the love & true benefits of yoga, as a lifestyle, as far and as wild as I possibly can. Making people smile and laugh along the way, opening their minds and hearts, inspiring and empowering them to swallow their fears and fulfil their dreams. I believe that everyone should, and can, live a life they love.
Charlie’s yoga training
I have been practicing yoga on and off for 15 years, coming to it initially from a workout perspective. Following a life-changing trip to the Himalayan Yoga Institute in 2011, I decided to leave my job as an Assistant Buyer for The Disney Store and deepen my knowledge of yoga. In 2012, I became a certified teacher in Bali with WLYA – The Wise Living Yoga Academy (affiliated to The Yoga Institute of Santacruz, Mumbai, India – the world’s oldest organized yoga institution).
I cater the type of yoga I teach to the needs of each individual. However, my public classes involve an innovative and forever changing style of dynamic vinyasa flow. Although extremely fast-paced at times, I am a perfectionist when it comes to correct body alignment, the synchronisation of movement and breath and the importance of a sumptuous, meditative relaxation. My classes are down-to-earth, fun, creative and challenging, but at the same time accessible, maintaining the philosophy that ‘yoga is for all’.
Charlie now teaches a teachers training course at Hot Pod Yoga.
You can read more about Charlie HERE
What your yoga retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespoke Winter Glow Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Charlie Morgan;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– fire circle celebration;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
– support from Charlie, Sophie our chef and Alicia; and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.
£425pp for a space in a twin, triple or double room
£595 for a solo occupancy (double room)
For more info on the schedule and what’s included please click here
To book a space please REGISTER for an account, and then you can access the SHOP where you can buy your space paying a deposit of £150 with the balance due closer to the retreat.
Please call Natalie on 07866 453831 if you have any questions.
Photos thanks to Lydia Collins and Martin Price.