- This event has passed.
Autumn Light yoga retreat with Charlie Morgan 9th -11th November 2018
November 9 @ 4:00 pm - November 11 @ 3:00 pm
Autumn Light yoga retreat is now becoming a regular annual retreat for Charlie at Poundon House. Do book in advance as these always sell out.
Autumn is a season of ‘mists and mellow fruitfulness’, there will be plenty of time to stretch and open in the shala with Charlie, cosy down in front of the open fire and build up your internal energy for Winter. It is also a beautiful time of year at Poundon House, golden and crisp. Retreating with us is a unique experience and one that will stay in your favourite memories forever.
More about Charlie
To spread the love & true benefits of yoga, as a lifestyle, as far and as wild as I possibly can. Making people smile and laugh along the way, opening their minds and hearts, inspiring and empowering them to swallow their fears and fulfil their dreams. I believe that everyone should, and can, live a life they love.
Charlie’s yoga training
I have been practicing yoga on and off for 15 years, coming to it initially from a workout perspective. Following a life-changing trip to the Himalayan Yoga Institute in 2011, I decided to leave my job as an Assistant Buyer for The Disney Store and deepen my knowledge of yoga. In 2012, I became a certified teacher in Bali with WLYA – The Wise Living Yoga Academy (affiliated to The Yoga Institute of Santacruz, Mumbai, India – the world’s oldest organized yoga institution).
I cater the type of yoga I teach to the needs of each individual. However, my public classes involve an innovative and forever changing style of dynamic vinyasa flow. Although extremely fast-paced at times, I am a perfectionist when it comes to correct body alignment, the synchronisation of movement and breath and the importance of a sumptuous, meditative relaxation. My classes are down-to-earth, fun, creative and challenging, but at the same time accessible, maintaining the philosophy that ‘yoga is for all’.
What your Autumn Light retreat will include:
– a retreat spanning three days and two nights at luxurious private venue Poundon House, set in its beautiful 6 acre garden in Oxfordshire;
– daily yoga practices (five in total over the retreat) and bespokeAutumn Light Retreat designed and led by experienced yogi Charlie Morgan;
– healthy yet nourishing vegetarian food and snacks by our experienced retreat chef Sophie;
– a long led country walk on Saturday;
– fire circle celebration;
– healthy goody bags bursting with new ideas and goodness;
– support from Charlie, Sophie our chef and Alicia; and best of all
– opportunity to book releasing and relaxing treatments with our wonderful therapists and best of all peace, quiet, yoga and connections with like-minded people.
£425pp for a space in a twin, triple or double room
£595 for a solo occupancy (double room)
For more info on the schedule and what’s included please click here
To book a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“There is a harmony in Autumn and a luste in its sky”